On the day after this I got opportunity to measure up the bottom left wall panel but my obsessive effort on the shed has caused a bit of friction at home. I'm struggling to balance my usual tasks with this and my viewpoint that this should be my priority because:
- I can only work on it in daylight hours as there are no electrics
- The sooner I move my hobby stuff out the sooner I can redecorate the back room
- There's no point having this standing empty
- Better to do this during the good weather
- This is going to take a while to get done so I need to crack on while I have the momentum
Anyway, I'm taking a couple of days off building so it's less of a contentious issue, getting a game on with Ben and we'll reconvene when the project is under more favorable light, at least it should give my back some time to recover.