A quick freebie seeing as how happy I am thanks to Team GB doing so well in the Olympathon. A set of counters [above] to print and stick to card, perhaps with some sellotape laminate before you slice and dice them out.
Of course you can always do a little tally chart to see who's got what but I think this is nicer. As for individual VPs for killing units - you can always use the free wound markers...
- Apply double sided tape to back
- Stick to mounting card
- Carefully apply sellotape to top if you want them pseudo-laminated
- Cut out with craft knife/scalpel
- Amaze your friends and enemies with these cards
- Tell them to visit 40kaddict.blogspot.com for their own free markers.