Just a quick one because I'm taking it gently with these so as not to slip back into inactivity. So all I did was the laser lenses. Sure I could have treated it as balck rubber but I thought this came out really well and would add a nice spot colour to break things up. Thanfully it looks a little different to the plasma coils I usually do.
And then I bulked my efforts out with stippling on Waaargh Flesh highlights on the Razorback. I need to have another look back at the Predator progress to see if I went straight to glazing or a second lot of shading but this is a big step.
As i say, quick one but the Predator is finished now so I have some TO DONE! posts upcoming.
Post a Comment