Having covered my achievements over the past season it's now that I look forward to the new one. If I'm honest the list is still in an embryonic stage. I've been so focused on what I've been doing on the last season I haven't thought much about the next one because I was running projects to the wire and I didn't know which season they'd be completed.
A lot of my list appears to be mainly Dark
Angels, they're still my focus despite those Genestealer Cultists creeping into
the mix at the end there. Anything in bold is a priority, everything
else is nice to have
top two are to add to my Armies on Parade board, hence their priority
status, although I suppose everything else is also valid. The Predator is something I like the idea of for the Warhammer World GT in February. They worked really well against my nids at the NWO, so both useful and on the list! The
remaining nid and terrain based items are these:
New Armies on Parade board
Dark Angel - Predator
Dark Angel - Razorback [I'll probably double team this with the Predator]
- Dark Angel - Deathwing Knights
Dark Angel - Terminator Librarian
- Dark Angel - Ravenwing Dark Shroud
- Dark Angel - Ravenwing Bikes
- Dark Angel - Macragge Tactical Squad
- Dark Angel - Aegis Defence Line [totally low down as most of the Fortifications suck game wise but it'd be nice to have some extra terrain pieces and I think it's actually the best value out of the pieces I have]
Tyranid Void Shield Generator [it had some progress last season, I just need to do more, even if it's just as a terrain piece]
Some bits of Imperial terrain I have knocking about [Sanctum Imperialis, etc.]
Armorium containers STC
Blood Bowl Humans
Blood Bowl Orks [? yeah not likely but if I can get the hoomies done maybe...]
Pipe dream items - these are things that have been on my list and in all honesty I'm not likely to tackle this year but I do not want them forgotten so I'll just note them as things I'll eventually do, one day:
- 2 sets of Ferron Fire Firs - base up and paint.
Project Z?! Still a mystery project ;)
- Tyranid Promethium Relay Pipes
- Tyranid Bastion Crater [to a certain extent unnecessary as I use my digestion pit]
The Great Build has been downgraded to the Big Build this season. Still a lot of what was not complete from the last list but I think I did OK, the principle is sound and did pay dividends - the Assault Squad.
Ferron Fire Firs - new trees based and primed
- 3 Tyranid Lictors
- 3 Tyranid Warriors
- 3 Tyranid Shrikes
- 2 Tyranid Hive Guard kitbashes...
- 5 Dark Angel Veterans/Command Squad
- Space Hulk Genestealers
- Remaining Deathwing Terminators
So that's me for 2017/18. I think overall a low key set of goals, and perhaps a little uninspiring given it's everything I didn't quite complete from last season, sorry. And I think even if I complete all the Imperium and Tyranid stuff I may well
feel a little disappointed but as I say it's embryonic and may well evolve once Armies on Parade is done and the GT is bearing down... In the interim this will do and all the best for your own efforts this season.
Post a Comment