Monday 26 March 2018

'nids part 244 - Biotitan Tyranid Hierophant pt.1

I don't know if I'm deluding myself but right now this beast seems really easy to do. I started with the bio-cannons. I think that was just half an hour's work to get the Bonewhite on the arms. Then I did the legs. I am actually going to note down the rough painting time as I think it'll be far less than you would expect

Front legs are also 'boned' up

And this is the slightly more difficult stage, picking out all the torso ribs and the tail is also done. can't wait to get onto the blue areas so it can start coming together. I'm pretty sure the washes will be a challenge so that it's not dripping everywhere.

Then I'll be doing the black claws and spikes but will also shade the Razorback. This is just a diversion from the Razorback at the moment. I know where my muse is and I'm going with it but the Razorback is definitely something that will be finished alongside this. As I began this seems easy but I'm well aware that when I start those chitin highlights I will get very bored and the Razorback will be a suitable escape so I don't go too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment