With Flying Monstrous Creatures using Jink for their Dive rules now it's become more important for me to keep track of what has Jinked, a couple fo times I've forgotten so it was obvious I'd make a marker to denote who has done what. So here we have eight of them, which should be enough...
Additionally I've also lost track on a couple of occassions to which Tervigon has spawned out so I decided it was high time I created a marker for this event too, six should do here but if you need more I suggest you could print it a couple of times
- Apply double sided tape to back
- Stick to mounting card [I use black card which is black all the way through, alternatively a black Sharpie or other marker will make the edges really cool looking]
- Carefully apply sellotape to top if you want them pseudo-laminated
- Cut out with craft knife/scalpel
- Amaze your friends and enemies with these awesome Markers
- Tell them to visit www.40kaddict.uk for their own free markers.
Oh, and just in case you weren't aware I've been creating free downloadable 40k markers for a number of years now, they're all available in the FREE DOWNLOADS section, because, that's right THEY'RE FREE. It's nice to see other blogs creating markers too, I'm always supportive of the effort because even if it's the same effect markers I've created, my own designs may not be something you like and someone else's might. So long as you get some use out of them, and I'm still keen to see pics of these in use [I've only seen a couple], I'm happy.