It's been a while since I did anything for Freebie hunters. This may not be of interest but I was working on some square counters. I noticed that the triangular ones, when cut with scissors, tend to curl at the points. So I figured square ones my bend less when cut. So I made some similar to my normal design but also got the urge to do some Necron themed wound markers. The picture below doesn't quite do them justice.
However, you can see below clearly there's some Necron nodes and circuitry evident on the counters and the numbers glow slightly. Hopefully those who deal with the robotic undead will find a use for them. maybe one day I'll actually see them being used on other blogs or battle reports...
- Apply double sided tape to back
- Stick to mounting card
- Carefully apply sellotape to top if you want them pseudo-laminated
- Cut out with craft knife/scalpel
- Amaze your friends and enemies with these cards
- Tell them to visit 40kaddict.blogspot.com for their own free markers.
Enjoy, the normal square ones will be up in a day or two, something to look forward to.