Afternoon #warmongers and #warhammercommunity I've been #paintingwarhammer on my Nurgle #BloodBowl players. This has been concurrent with my Aberrants. I may not be a fan of huge batch painting - 10 termagants can be a nightmare. But, this was quite refreshing as the models are all so different it was just the colour that was the same.
Mainly I was adding a variety of washes and Khorne Red. Even if I've peaked to early with the red additional washes and colours will help add depth and character, so I'm not worried.
I've added all the highlights to the orange and picked out all the pus filled buboes.
I also decided to half the trouser colour on the purple rotter on the far left. I just thought I needed another player with halved pants.
On top of that I thought some could do with Orcidas stripes down the side. It could be challenging to get them to stand out on the pale cream background but I'll see what I can do.
So close to getting these last players done and then the full team is complete. At some point I want to consider creating a proper display board, fully coated in tar. That could be a challenge for later int he year though.
Post a Comment