Afternoon #warmongers and #warhammercommunity I've been #paintingwarhammer on my Galvanic Servo-Haulers. I'm hoping these will fit in with my #ArmiesOnParade board. I don't even know if they'll fit on it but it's a good enough target to aim for.
At this stage I'm just adding Typhus Corrosion on top of some of my red Oxid [sic] vallejo basing paint.
I sponged on some browns as well and some additional washes [hence the powdery residue in the recesses].
At this stage I did flirt with the idea of giving salt weathering a go again but I just can't get away from the fiasco of my Bastions that had salt stains and didn't want to risk it going wrong again.
Last thing I need is something else to get in the way of meeting my deadline.
Lots of grunge, I'll be sponging on yellow as I did with my imperial knight base.
So hopefully instead of a yellow crane with rust, it'll be a rusty crane with some yellow paint.
I wasn't wholly confident I could do this in time and I think I kept throwing down more shade washes and sponging on various browns to make a great base.
The next yellow stage would be a big step so I was a bit apprehensive about doing it.
And I had to remember the carriage as well, it was very easy to forget there were 3 parts to this challenge.
Lets see how we progress in the next step.