Monday, 28 November 2016

1 million

1,000,000 1 one million number
As the man says "I'm kind of a big deal" now. One million views, that's an impressive milestone I think one all bloggers aspire to. However, I'm probably not alone in thinking recently we've been having a lot more visits from our Eastern European bot friends so what this stat really means is anyone's guess. In truth it only amounts to about 10% of the global visits, that's not to say the other 90% doesn't contain bot traffic but who knows?

So although I'm proud of the figure now it's gone 7 digits I won't be chasing any more page view milestones for a while, it just doesn't make sense. I'm incredibly grateful for all the true visitors I receive, even more so recently as despite the lack of regular updates I'm still getting consistent visits [hopefully from real people]. And for those that are interested that traffic also generates between 1p and 4p a day in AdSense, regardless of clicking. Oh yeah, time to give up the day job and blog full time! ;)

Thank you everyone for your continued support, with a bit of luck I'll be back in the groove soon with plenty of content to share. Anyway for those that are still keeping track on their own blogs, should you feel in the need for GW themed numbers feel free to make use of the following [link or download, either or]:

100,000 number200,000 number


300,000 number400,000 number


500,000 number600,000 number

700,000 number800,000 number

900,000 number

10 comments:

  1. Awesome milestone Dave, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dave, it's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and many more to come, I'll bet :-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff. Sure the bots weren't that much of it. Lots of good posts here to keep people coming back.

    Here I was happy with my 100k...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Congratulations! And thanks for the numbers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Mate! Brilliant stuff, I am about to hit a milestone, not that large, but I thank you for your pictures of numbers! (And for being one of my worthy 'Blogger Buddies!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bow to you, at your Altar of wisdom, humour and general all round top bloke-ness.

    Seriously, your blog is an inspiration to so many others out there, mine included. So really you should count their figures as your own too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great achievement. Congrats dude! :)

    ReplyDelete