But I get to explore the slightly more reserved option inside. I'm really pleased with this as the brassy bronze works so well and with just the floor cream/bone and weathered with Burnt Umber Art Acrylic the result is pretty impressive.
There will be additional turquoise highlights on the extreme verdigris to add more layers of weathering. I did have to decide where to apply the 'pooling' - the area that the verdigris will collect in mostly. In my observations I'm not 100% sure if it's predominantly at the top or bottom and I've seen some examples where the patina suddenly stops, with no apparent reason why some bits weather and some bits don't. Anyway, I chose to pool at the bottom [except on the window frames], and immediately thought it should have been the top. Ironically, this prompted a memory of the last time I did this and I think I pooled at the top and promptly thought that was wrong! Like I say, I'm not sure there's a right answer for this.
Regardless of whether it's right or wrong this is quite the milestone. There's still a lot to do but the interior bronze weathering is complete so each highlight on the exterior will be quicker. I've then got to do the weathering on all the exposed steelwork and add details - like cable colours, lights, switches and dials.
There is some small clean-up work on the Vermillion walls too, but I'm definitely over the hump now. A week or two's work left including varnishing. I've not been super focussed on the hobby recently and to get this close to finishing something is really rewarding. I've got the White Dwarf Hobby Bingo card, although it has terrain as a task I'm covered with that for Munitorum Containers. Unfortunately I don't have any Lord of Wars, but I think this is easily a match in size and effort for one of those behemoth's when it's complete.