If you zoom in you can once again see my unthinned, almost clumsy, brush strokes. I honestly don't know if it's me [my control or my eyesight], my brush or the paints. On the one hand I'm accepting of the results but on the other I always think it could be better. Nevermind, it'll do.
While the Broodlord was progressing I started in on the Trygon's Chitin. I really wanted to break this stage up, doing just little bits inbetween the stealer, so that when I focused on it after the Broodlord was complete most of the boring work would be done. This is after four sessions, or parts thereof, while painting the Broodlord.
I did one medium talon and the chest piece in one session, the second and the abdomen piece in session two. Session 3 was the two small talons alongside edging all the plates. Session 4 was the two big talons and three out of the four back plates.
Vents and fourth back plate next, maybe a few tail plates too. Then the last of the tail plates and repeat with the second set of highlights - that's when the tedium will hit...