It's really weird as I went all in with raw Khorne Red on the interface points on the turquoise ones but then couldn't get my head round the highlighting still to do [hence why I switched to these]. Now I need to do the Khorne Red on these but their cleanliness is annoying me.
I have to be patient and hold fast, stick to the plan - get another few highlights on and then I can add more detail. Fingers crossed.
Here's my previous Bronze Flesh example, hoping I can match them up.
Highlights and then the red should keep them similar, but skin variations aren't a problem really on organic things. So long as I can identify them in groups of five it's fine.
Loads to do on these but I need to get them done, I'm hoping they'll be finished by the end of the month as I think I'll have more hobby time soon. With them done I may do a full army photograph [in May], definitely all my nids, with these done maybe nids and Genestealer Cult... It depends how they fill out my board.
Post a Comment