Afternoon #warmongers and #warhammercommunity I've been #paintingwarhammer Nurgle Blood Bowl team members. I've not had a huge amount of motivation for any of my projects recently, hence why I haven't updated the blog, or even found time to write anything. But these three [so much for doing them one at a time] were just about the only things I felt inspired by.
In actual fact I also batch painted some of the rest of the team. I chose all the different skin tones I wanted to play around with and also did the base coats for what was orange and what was going to be soiled beige. Here I also threw on some Typhus Corrosion for the metal and armour parts and then Army Painter Strong Wash for the shading.
I added some highlights to the Pestigor, in truth I am not a fan of the model, well the faces of both of them actually.
It's not the end of the world, they just seem a little too simplified. The back crest/growth thing, I thing is pretty cool though. This is the one I cut up and attached in a different way so the two of them have even more difference in their silhouette.
I also had a little play around with the 'balls'.
I worked mainly on the white one where I tried to add some neon pink mould. It's not quite what I hoped for but I think it might just come together when I get all the pieces painted in.
I think the back is looking a lot better than the front actually.
I've made a bit more progress on these since, so at least I have some more pics to share with you...