Then Army Painter Skeleton Bone, with a slight zenithal highlight to keep some of that red oxide underpaint. The sepia wash will help eventually help blend it together.
Meanwhile, I had another Terminator body, legs but no Thunder Hammer and Stormshield, or at least not a Dark Angel one. I did have Space Wolf shield and hammer, so I took a Dark Angel upgrade symbols and bent it with pliers across the wings [you can see the white sterss points]. I then shaved the front of the shield.
I then glued it and held it in place with crocodile clips.
Which gave me this fella.
Based, with sand and slate.
A better shot of the Storm Shield, and while the Thunder Hammer still has a Space Wolf skull on it I'm hoping it won't be too apparent when it's painted.
As well as all the other terminators, which I haven't taken pictures of but they look like this.