But you can see I've also added in the Bahama Blue chitin and then done the sepia wash and black claws - pretty standard really.
Darker wash on the chitin, then first and second highlights on the bone areas.
I also added some red wash on the stone outcrop to bring some depth back into it.
Striations to do next but I need to think over how I approach the wings.
And also I need to do some acid green on the talons and tail poison sack. I'm also a little disappointed there isn't a Ripper on the base somewhere. I think it deserves one at least, but it's a little late now.
While I was doing the Parasite I thought I'd bring my first Zoanthrope up to today's standard.
Of course that meant painting over the existing striations on the chitin - a bold move with no going back after the Bahama Blue hit.
All the washes and bone highlights, a bit more red on the fleshy bits too.
Now it's time for the striations and decide on the colour glow for the brain. I think it'll be blue this time, each one has a different colour so far.
One is green, the other is yellow/orange and this could be blue.
Post a Comment