Continuing on with the freebies and as it's my birthday, here's another gift to you all - square wound markers. The more popular 1s and 2s with a sprinkling of 3, 4, 5s for monstrous creatures and the full 1-10 in blue for random nonsense like the Doom of Malan'tai
It'd be really nice to see these in action if anyone uses them, they also make handy hull point indicators too!
- Apply double sided tape to back
- Stick to mounting card
- Carefully apply sellotape to top if you want them pseudo-laminated
- Cut out with craft knife/scalpel
- Amaze your friends and enemies with these cards
- Tell them to visit 40kaddict.blogspot.com for their own free markers.